Thursday, June 14, 2012

Goodbye, Fat!

Goodybe, Fat! I won't be sad to see you go!

After two months of a stall in weight loss, I have restarted the weight loss efforts. The lowest number the scale has seen since losing the baby weight is 182.  I was doing so well at counting calories and not eating much during the week while I was still working. Once I started staying at home in April, I actually regained 6 lbs. Talk about depressing!!  I have been hovering around the 186-188 mark for the last few weeks.  

I began a new weight loss regimen on Tuesday of this week and have already lost 4 lbs and 1 inch around the waist.  I can't go into details as to what I am doing just yet! Stay tuned to the blog for details!!  I have taken before photos and cannot wait to compare photos in a few weeks!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment